Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some Fan Art

I just thought that our homepage looked a little... well "down", so i decided to post some fan art, and pictures that seem very appealing to me :) (I usually would be posting about once a day or once every two days, but since im just getting started, I thought we should try to keep things "juicy".
Here is a picture of what some people thought the underwater scene was going to look like before surf's up came out (wow how wrong we were).




The next picture is actually my icon, I made it in honor of bolt creative, and dave and allan.


The one after that is a picture that has been featured on the pocket blog, and one that I feel is the best UFO we've seen in pocket god.



Also, one of my favorite pictures pocket god-related, was submitted by a very good friend if mine, and a pocket "sage", saintsalive. He decided to make a pocket god world, that he will keep updating as time goes by, with sharks, piranhas, anchors, and boulders as well!


1 comment: