Thursday, August 27, 2009

(New Blog Design) Poll Is Over

Hey guys, the poll about "Do you like the new blog design?" is over, and i have the results, and have taken them into consideration. Here they are:
1st Place: Yes, It's awesome! 60%
2nd Place: What Changed? 12%
3rd Place: I Hate it! Change It Back! 12%
4th Place: It's Ok. 6%
5th Place: No Opinion 6%
6th Place: It's Ok, but I liked the other one more. 3%

I have decided to keep the changes the way they are, because 72% of you guys like it, and so do I, along with Malcom as well!
Since this poll is over, its time for a new one to start, and thanks to error, for giving me awesome ideas for polls, but I'm gonna go with my own on this one ;) I take your votes into serious consideration, so make 'em count!
The new polls can be found on the left side of the blog (the top and middle).

Here they are:
Do you like the new name of the blog?
What are your top 3 favorite icons? (select 3)

3 comments:

  1. its still my idea because i posted this on TA 30 mins ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow two votes mine and i think yours and all 3 are the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha they are the same!... and i guess it was your idea that inspired this :D

    ReplyDelete