Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awesome Signatures

Hey guys, I was just searching through the Pocket God Forums again, but not for fan art this time ;). I was looking at some of the member's signatures, and I found a couple that really stood out, and screamed Pocket God! Here take a look:

This first one is from the member Arikags, and it features him (a pygmy) finding an egg, but not noticing what's behind him XD!

The next one is from The_Dude's signature, and it features a bunch of pymgys on a sinking boat, near a shark! I really like this one because I've always wanted to see a boat in Pocket God, and I hope one day there will be an update about it :)

This next one is my personal favorite because it portrays Pocket God in a very "dark" way. Metalbear's signature is about pygmys discovering fire, and some being able to control it, and others who are not-so lucky ;)

Awesome signatures guys!
I also found a pretty cool photo while searching through the Pocket God Forums, and it features me in it as well :D! Take a look at the "Pocket Sages":
If you have any other awesome signatures or funny fan art, e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com, and I'll feature it here!

2 comments:

  1. who does the pocket god forums and a link too because i want to join

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link will be in my next shout out post that is coming really soon, but here
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/Pocket_God_Forums/index.php?
    also, the banner on the top of the blog tells you who the admins and mods are :)

    ReplyDelete