Hey guys, swigo8 here, with part two of my helpful tips on how to score big, and how to get there fast! Today were gonna take a look at the other 4 achievements: ooga jump, bowling, spearing, and bait master!
1. It is not a race! Take your time and don't worry about how fast you go, patience is key, and every jump counts.
2. Don't rely on thunder clouds! Thunder clouds do help you get higher faster, but they should be used as a bonus, not a necessity. If you aim for a thunder cloud every time... your gonna fall!
3. When you get high up, don't let your nerves take over, relax yourself, and keep a steady hand!
4. When a doodler is near, wait until right after he shoots, then quickly jump, and get out of there!
5. Ice clouds are dangerous! Only jump on an ice cloud when you know that there is a cloud nearby that you can reach easily, these clouds make jumping tricky, but not impossible.
Make it sunset, and line up the pygmys in a row, and throw your boulder from left to right really fast. This one takes practice, but you'll get it, don't be frustrated at first.
There are 2 ways to do this one:
1. Line up all the pygmys on the spear and quickly click the spear and if your quick, you'll get all 6.
2. Drop the anchor then put all the pygmys in front of the spear and fire, you'll get all 6, but watch out for piranhas...
I wanna hear what you guys have to say on this one, and tomorrow ill post what I do, and what other people have told me they do. Don't forget to comment!