Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Idols

Hey guys, I was just looking through some forums, and websites about Pocket God, and I found this really cool animation, of a pygmy throwing up! This idea was submitted to Dave and Allan by many people, but did not make it into the top 5 :(, but that didn't stop people from imagining what it would look like, so here is an animation of what a pygmy throwing up would look like:

Here is the link to view the entire animation:

Here is another "idol", of a pygmy "losing" his arms:

;)

If you have any new idols, or any other fan art or ideas, comment below, or e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com

4 comments:

  1. i like the bone made out of pygmy at the top of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude, my co-worker made it :) ill introduce him in a couple days

    do u think there is too much green :p, I personally really like the design, but what do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it but green is my fav colour

    ReplyDelete