Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting Started

Hey guys, mine name is swigo8, and I'm a senior member at TA, a moderator at the ipocket god forums, a pocket god forums member, and an absolute pocket god junkie! I've been following pocket god since "a mighty wind", and have watched it change from being a small entertainment app, into one of the most known apps, and fun apps in the app store! The point of this blog (I know there are a lot of them) is to post glitches, suggest ideas, show fan art, post news, and hear feedback. This blog is different from the rest of them, because my/and your ideas will actually be heard here, and taken seriously by other people who view them:) We are not like the p.o.c.k.e.t.g.o.d.s. here, we are not exclusive, and we do not think that we are better than you guys in any way, so don't be afraid to post your ideas and thoughts, but keep 'em clean. I hope you guys follow me here on the pocketgodsblog.blogspot.com, and also on the Touch Arcade forums, im a big contributer there, and that's where news happens first, along with the pocketblog.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment