Monday, August 17, 2009

Fan Art (part 4)

Hey guys, I was just searching through the pocketgodforum's fan art section, and I came across some pretty awesome fan art, and thought I'd post it here. So keep posting there or e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com if you want your fan art to be featured on my blog:)

This first picture was created by masgroomes97, and its a picture of a ghost pygmy! That'd be an awesome update!


This next picture is s series of pygmy "people" or "characters" that have been created for comics and other things. These are great sprites if you wanna make some awesome pocket god comics.
This is a comic created by Kyle of the pocketgodforums and a big pocket god junkie, thanks kyle! Keep 'em coming, they're really original :p

This picture was created by me, and it was meant to be a fake icon for the shark update :p

EDIT: Thank you error, for giving me the idea for the new poll, that is located on the top right of the blog!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for putting up the poll and is the icon jump the shark upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is lol, plus a few changes obviously XD!
    but im not a very good animator :p, and it was the best thing i cud find

    ReplyDelete