Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cool Pictures (part 4)

Hey guys, I was just playing Pocket God again, and I thought of some pretty cool new predicaments to put my pygmys in! These aren't glitches, but merely some funny/odd/cool circumstances that I put my pygmys in for our entertainment, and this can be done by anyone, so take a look:

This one is called: Dance of Death

"Uh-Oh"

Sparkle-Head

Upside-Down Ooga

DreamWorks Cinema (I found this one in the TA forums, and the only way to do it is with a glitch, but it's still a cool picture ;) Also google DreamWorks cinema in the images section, and you'll appreciate this a lot more!)

Part 5 will feature:
"Wow, that's a big Dino!"
During the Eclipse....
Party on the Roof
Fishing for Birds
"Help.... it's too crowded!!"

If you have any other cool photos, or fan art, e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com, and I'll try and feature it on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Do a tutorial for the dreamworks. Also check out my blog. http://www.pg4tw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that glitch was taken out in stop! my app is on fire :(

    ReplyDelete