Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fan Art (First Attempts)

Hey guys, I just got a ton of e-mails from all of you, and some pictures/drawings really stood out, so take a look at some of my favorite Pocket God-related pictures:

This picture is my horrible attempt at the same icon that Malcom made (except my version). I did the whole thing in Photoshop, so it was hard to draw, also I'm a bad artist... writing is my thing! Anyway, I'm babbling, take a look:

This next picture was created by saintsalive, and it was meant to "trick" some of us into believing that this picture was the next icon, and the picture after that was an in-game snapshot. Great works saints ;)
(icon)
(in-game snapshot)

This next picture is the icon for theprez, and he designed it himself, so check it out!

This last photo, was taken by dasuperj, and could fall into the cool pictures category, but since he cropped it, I thought I'd put it in the fan art section! Take a look at Zombie Vs Zombie:

Keep the fan art coming guys, and if you have any that you want to be featured on the blog, e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com!

2 comments:

  1. haha saints and all his ponies :P

    i like the last pic, its pretty awesome, and the one by the prez

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dasuperj is me

    ReplyDelete