Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cool Pictures (World Tour)

Hey guys, I was just playing Pocket God, which I haven't done in a while because of work, and I was in awe by how much stuff there was to do! I mean we have 4 location :o! So, that got me thinking about how I should honor most of the locations throughout The Pocket God World, by making a cool pictures post about it! So take a look at my tribute to Pocket God's locations:

This one is called: Spear-Fishing

Heat From Within

Wassup

"Hell" On Earth (By sylux024)


If you have any cool pictures, e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com!

Part 15: Wrong Place, Right Time will feature:
There's something "Fishy" about that web...
Hmmm, I wonder what's on that side
Haha :p
Fishing For Dinos (By spidey146)

***Note: Our 100th Post is coming up, and in the words of Malcom, "It is: exclusive, super duper outrageous cool awesome mysterious unknown super secret 100th post!" and I couldn't agree more!!!
******NOTE: If we reach 50 followers by 2010, we will have a very special surprise in-store for the blog, and trust me it's awesome! So get your friends to follow us, and if you haven't already... what are you waiting for?!
-swigo8

No comments:

Post a Comment