Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Spoilers!


Hey guys, WOW! Spoilers are rolling in left and right, and I tried to condense almost all of them in the post below (check it out for many spoilers!), but I thought this spoiler deserved it's own post!
I'm not gonna be such a nice guy here, and instead of doing the usual thing, of just posting it, I'm gonna make you work for it!
Hdgreen conducted a game in which you must follow the directions and look for discrete hints EVERYWHERE ON THE PAGE INCLUDING THE ENTIRE WIDNOW!
If you follow the directions correctly and have the brains to figure out how to find the spoiler and get to it, you will see a picture of a brand-new, amazing DLC!

Please do not post the answer on how to get the spoiler in the comments section, it will ruin everyone else's fun! If you figure it out you may say you figured it out, but do not reveal how to do it, or I will unleash my wrath upon you ;)

Here is the link to the spoiler "game", and if you have a very keen eye you may be able to see the prize!

Image and game courtesy of hdgreen!



P.S. I will post how to find the spoiler in the next couple of posts! Good luck, and get hunting!
-swigo8

6 comments:

  1. I figured it out it's tricky but u can do

    here's a hint (farther down)


































    U need u r keyboard..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!
    But please guys no more hints, let everyone try and get it themselves and I'll post the answer tomorrow or another hint!

    Also don't spam these comments :p
    Thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got it but it took a while about ... . . . . .. ..... ..... .......... ......... ....... ......... ... ..... .... ........ ... ... 30 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh this is fucking stupid. I really wanna see it, and I'm just wasting my damn time because you won't show us. Someone spoil it, I'm sick of this. What a dumb thing for you to do, this will make me not wanna come to this blog if you're gonna do this crap. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. ifound it real easy without useing hints.though i am use to tricks like that

    ReplyDelete