Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good Will Haunting Is Out!



Hey guys, I know I'm a little late here, but I was trying to let people read our AMAZING 100th post (under this one)!
Anyway... Last night Good Will Haunting came out, and in my opinion, it is one of the greatest updates so far, and along with the DLC, I would have t say it is THE best update so far! Davlan worked non-stop on this update, and you can really see that here!

There are tons of things you can do with the ghosts also, here they are:
Ghostly Wail- Grab the ghost and hold it for a while, and it will scream, killing all the pygmies
Dragged To The Ghost World- Drag the ghost from high-up, under the pygmy, then to the pygmy, and the ghost will pull it through the floor into the ghost world
Scared To Death- Drag the ghost from right to left on the pygmy, and he will spook him and kill the pygmy
Possessing A Pygmy- Drag a ghost from top to bottom, directly on the pygmy, and he will be taken over, and do some really creepy things ;)
Carried Away- Drag a ghost onto a pygmy, and the ghost will carry him off the screen
Frightened- Drag a ghost near a pygmy, and he will begin to get scared


Also along with this update is the T-rex DLC pack, featuring 5 skins, 5 tattoos, and 5 hats! I'm not gonna post them all, but check the TA Forums, for most of them!
Here is a picture of my favorite T-rex:

I call it the swigo-rex!

So what are you waiting for?! Go et downloading, because if you haven't already, your missing out on a lot!
Also, I will be posting tons of cool pictures and glitches very soon, but if you have any of either, e-mail me at swiggy08@aol.com! But it may take a while for your pictures to get featured ;)

1 comment: