Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Spoiler #2 Revealed


Hey guys, here is the revelation of spoiler number 2, courtesy of hdgreen! Take a look:

Game:


Spoiler:


Method of solving: Drag the top piece to the bottom, the bottom piece to the top, and keep the middle piece where it is. :)


This spoiler is one of the new DLC for the meteor on Octopus Island! It features a pygmy frozen in a "ball" of ice.

Once again, if some of you do not like these games, I am sorry, I am just trying to make the wait for the update easier by providing a spoiler a day and a game a day, so there is something to keep you occupied :p

Lastly, I read that Malcom announced that he is a Beta Tester :o! What do you guys think of that? I was pretty surprised myself when I heard!


Stay tuned for spoiler game number 3 coming tomorrow!
-swigo8

1 comment:

  1. It just came out on December 1, 2009 at about 6:00 central time.

    ReplyDelete