Monday, March 15, 2010

Cool Pictures (Exploring The Unknown)

Hey guys, first off, I'd like to formally apologize on the one week delay of posting a new post! This never happens, and if you disagree, take a look at our track record ;). So much has happened recently that I am having trouble keeping up with everything myself. There are tons (and I mean tons) of news updates that Malcom and I need to get to, the end of Prison Break, Glitches, the 70,000th view post, the Beta Tester post, and many more. I will have a post explaining my delay and the problems going on shortly, but please have faith that everything will return to normal (except one big change) very soon. I am once again very sorry, and I don't want to speak for Malcom (like I usually do *cough* *cough*) but he is probably sorry as well.

Once again, without further ado, take a look at some awesome, cool picture, and I'm sure you guys will love the next cool pictures post ;). Take a look:






Attackk


~Beef Stew~ (By rastamonkey)


Surfing Pickle (By rastamonkey)


It's a bird, its a plane, its...


Totem Pole (By rastmonkey)





Part 42, The Fans Are Back will feature:

In the words of Katy Perry: ~Your Hot 'N Your Cold~ (By Cameron Bess)
Dance-Off! (By momo4456)
New Gravity Update (By rastamonkey)
"Boo!" -Ahhh (By Tardiskey)
Why can't I be col :'(




If you have any cool pictures, e-mail them to me at thepygmyden@gmail.com.

-swigo8

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the post, but not be rude, especially since you and malcolm have been very busy and trying to keep the blog running, i think your posting cool pictures a little too much. I mean, i love the kind of post, probably my favorite, but i think it's being a little worn out no offense. Maybe you could make a poll about it, i don't know, but i think it would be cool to show people's ideas about all these cool pictures and to see if i'm crazy or people agree or whatever it may be. Plus, i would like to see a new poll maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than that, the surfing pickle is my favorite cool picture of these. Great job rasta monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason why malcome hasent posted is he's sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, in the new update, there is a glitch! If you pull the plug on the pain drain when no one is by it, then do an underwater whirlpool, all the pygmys become invinsible to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that stinks sorry malcolm :( also awesome glitch pocket guy ima try that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya i like that one

    ~pocket lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay thanks for making a poll for that you rock!

    ReplyDelete